Sassy Friends!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Drug Store Haul Pt 2

Yes, another haul. This time I got 30 bottles!
Again I have to thank God for a very sweet and understanding husband.
He saw my haul and said "More? I'm sure glad I didn't go and get those like I had planned."
Isn't that sweet? He had my "stash" list and was going to go buy all of the colors I didn't have! My sweet, sweet enabler! LOL

Anyway, here is what I got in today's haul...


From left to right...


Rich In Heart, Georgio, Nirvana, Vacation Time
Dancing Nails, All About You, This Is It, Pull Over...


Cloud 9, Clementine, Citrine, Boogie Nights
Gogo Girl, Cross My Heart, Energetic Red...


Forget Now, Easy Going,
You Just Wait, Cream Pink, Dressed To Kill..


Let Me Go, Outrages, Dream On
Fig, Let's Talk, Rain Storm...


Envy, Happy Ending, HD Nails, Innocent.

Well hopefully this will hold me over for a while.
My husband has nicknamed me the Polish Monster. LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...