Sassy Friends!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Glam Polish "High Priestess" & "Book of Shadows"


Hello Loves!! How was everyone’s New Years Eve/ New Years Day? I managed to have some fun even though I’m still, yes still, under the weather. Thankfully it’s just some sinus stuff going on right now, but it has been messing with my eyes so badly. I woke up the other day and just couldn’t manage to focus on anything because my eyes were so watery. It’s been so much fun, sense the sarcasm? LOL 

Anyway, I’m happy to finally show you these next two beauties from Glam Polish. They are from the Cast a Spell collection that released this fall but they just recently became available through Color4Nails for international purchase! Color4Nails is your exclusive US Stockist for Glam Polish, they have great prices and super fast shipping on top of great customer service! I highly recommend Color4Nails. 


High Priestess:a bright icy blue scattered holo base with holo glitters.
All photos of High Priestess are shown as 2 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.




WOW! Just….WOW!!! I think this is probably the prettiest Glam Polish ever! It leans green just the slightest making this appear like the Caribbean waters i miss so much, so of course I'm in love with it! The holo glitters are amazing, they sparkle just right. The scattered holo is pretty subtle but I’m sure it plays better in sunlight…unfortunately I haven’t gotten much sun here lately so I have no sunny pics to show, so sorry! Application was great. It went on smooth and easy with no flooding, pooling, dragging or thickening with use. It was very self leveling. It does dry a bit on the textured side so a good quality high shine top coat should be use to achieve a smooth glossy finish!


Book of Shadows: a deep blue scattered holographic base with holo glitters.
All photos of Book of Shadows are shown as 2 coats topped with NPB Digital Flash.




The scattered holo definitely pops against this darker base color. While I wasn’t really able to capture it on camera it was showing a bit more even under my lamps. The glitters are a treat in this because they seen to hide a bit in the jelly base but when the light hits just right they really start to sparkle! Formula wise this is very much like High Priestess and had no issues with application! Glam Polish has a phenomenal formula! 


Glam Polish can be purchased internationally through Color4Nails online at color4nails.com. They retail for $12.00 per bottle. Color4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all US orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items.  Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies.

Follow Color4Nails on these social media sites:
 Instagram @color4nails  

Have you tried Glam Polish yet? Which are your favorites so far? 
Well that's all for now, have a fantastical weekend loves! 
Gini

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...