Sassy Friends!

Monday, September 10, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 8 "Metallic"

Today I have decided to duplicate a look I fell in love with done by Dulcie at OhThreeOhFour.
I knew as soon as this day of the challenge came up I would use this look.
 
 
For this look I used Orly Glitz and Rainbow Honey A Little Kindness
 
 
This is 2 coats. I think I'm in love with this polish! I'm not usually much of a fan of the gold polishes, but this one is so pretty! Most of the time gold tends to blend with my skin tone so much. Glitz is such a bright gold that it actually works well with my coloring.
 
 
The only downside is, as with most metallics, clean up is kind of a chore because the sparkles are everywhere! But I love this color so much it's totally worth it! And to think I wasn't going to buy this when I happened to see it in the clearance section at Sally's! Glad I did now!

 
Next I applied 2 coats of A Little Kindness. This is a yellow/iridescent pink base with rose, white, gold, and green glitters in various sizes.

 
I am absolutely head over heals in love with this polish! I am certain that no matter what colors it is paired with it will look stunning!!!


 
(Outdoor direct sunlight)

 
(Indoor Window Light)
 
 
I highly recommend this stunning polish! There was no fishing for glitter and with a topcoat it was nice and smooth.
Now I'm going to go work on my favorite things challenge mani!!
 
Don't forget to check out the other ladies participating int his challenge!
 
 



































-Kimber at Kimber's Lacquer Korner
-Kat at Hooked On Polish
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine
-Patty Greenberg
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Greta at How Was Your Day?
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Chameleon Stampede
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance
-Me, Myself, and Polish
- Robin Sparkles

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous, Gini! I ordered this same top coat a couple of weeks ago, and now seeing this, I really can't wait to try it out!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fantastic! I'm looking forward to layering it over other colors!

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous combo I love it! I love Rainbow Honey nail polish! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have this one and Sakura matsuri but this is my fave!!! I definitely need to get more of them!

      Delete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...