Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TIOT: Coco Allure "Succulent Lustre"


I missed last weeks Try It On Tuesday, so sorry everyone! It's been a little wacky here! I'm still trying to catch up on my reviews, but I think I finally have them under control! Anyway, I hope today's TIOT makes up for missing last week. This is the second polish from Coco Allure I have tried and I am really loving this Indie! If you missed my post on Like, Totally Pink just click this link! Its amazing! 


 Succulent Lustre...
...fine multiple colored color shifting glitters in a semi-sheer purple base.
All photos of Succulent Lustre are shown as 3 coats over Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter-A-Peel (review soon) and topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and Sally Hansen Diamond Flash.






This polish would look great on top of many colors I chose to wear it solo, can you see why? It's stunning! All of those glitters really let off a ton of sparkle and the blue ones really do glow that way in person! Application was beautiful, it went on smooth and easy. Dry time was nice too, for being all glitter, just make sure you wait about 2-4 minutes between coats to prevent dragging and balding. I would also recommend a glitter smoothing top coat since it does dry very textured. 


Coco Allure can be purchased on Etsy here. Coco Allure will also be available on Llarowe soon too.
You can also follow Coco Allure on Facebook.

What are your thoughts on this polish? Have you tried any of Coco Allure's pretties? I have a couple more I need to try out here in the near future, I'm pretty sure they will be equally amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...