Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wingin' It Lacquer "Butterfly Fields" "Pearl Dreams" & "Spring Fling"


Happy Hump Day! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! First I want to appologize that I am super behind on the ABC Challenge, I just have  had so much  going on and I really wanted to get caught up on my review posts. I still have a few to do but hopefully I will be mostly finished before my trip to Louisiana next week. We were planning on leaving on Tuesday but hubby has to work Tuesday night AND my little man (my nephew) is "graduating" from preschool , I can't miss that! So if I don't have them all caught up sometime this weekend I'm going to hope for a big post to catch up, Q through T, on the next challenge day. So to move on to the review, I have 3 more Wingin' It Lacquers to show you all today! All photos are shown as 3 coats over NPB Glitter-A-Peel topped with NPB GlitterFood and SH Diamond Flash.


 Butterfly Fields...
... a creamy yellow base with a hint of shimmer, filled with different colors of circle, hex and holographic butterflies.
All photos of Butterfly Feilds are shown as 3 coats over NPB Glitter-A-Peel topped with NPB GlitterFood and SH Diamond Flash.





Butterfly Fields is really pretty, I do have a fondness for yellow lately. The butterflies came out much easier than I had thought they would, there was very little fishing involved. My only issue was I could have used a drop or 2 of thinner since it is a bit thick and it translated a bit lumpy on the nail, something I didn't realize until I was cropping and watermarking. Ooops!  It is still very pretty and glittery none the less. 


Pearl Dreams...
... a mix of assorted sized white, teal, pink, purple, and iridescent hexes, squares and dots in a light blue tinted base.






Pearl Dreams is jammed packed full of glitter! I chose to use it alone, as you can see 3 coats still leaves it with some VNL, but it can be worn over undies.  For having so much glitter, this applied extremely smooth. There was no fishing, if you do wear this alone make sure to allow enough dry time between coat to prevent dragging/pulling  and clumping! 


Spring Fling...
...a lavender crelly with yellow, teal, pink, and sky blue glitters in different shapes and sizes. 





This is my favorite of the three, the combo of colors are just gorgeous together. Then throw in that squishy base, just beautiful!!  I had no issues getting the flowers out, actually I was quite surprised art how many I had to but back in the bottle so I didn't over crowd the nail. This could also be layered if you wished, but it does look perfect alone, just remember to allow enough dry time between coats! 


You can purchase Wingin' It Lacquer on Etsy here, they retail for $9 for a full size (15ml) bottle. 
You can also follow Wingin' It on Facebook

What do you think, do you have a favorite of this bunch? 
Thanks for reading! 
♥ Gini ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...