Sassy Friends!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Coco Allure: Like, Totally Pink *Edited*

Hey all! Happy Saturday! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far. I am going to go do some camera browsing in just a little bit, wish me luck! I really love my camera but I have been having some issues with it, mostly that it keeps powering off at random or not wanting to power on at all some times. I'm not sure if it's worth having it repaired or even having it looked at, I think that's $40 alone, since my extended warranty is expired. I hate camera shopping, it's such a hassle! I especially hate the restocking fee, if I decide I don't like the camera and they don't have one I want. I use to work customer service for a rather large electronics store (that is no longer around), so I understand the ins and outs of the return/exchange policies. While a understand why there was a need for restocking fee's, I just hate that some shystie people who wish to "rent" a camera for a trip or special occasion had to ruin everything for the actual consumer who is just looking for the perfect item! Ok, I'm done ranting now. LOL  On to the polish! 


Like, Totally Pink...
... bright Fuchsia jelly nail polish with iridescent blue/purple invisible glitter and bright purple shimmer. 



All photos of Like, Totally Pink are shown as 3 coats topped with 1 coat of Mega Shine.




So one night I was just goofing around on Etsy and looking through some of the shops on my, still incomplete but ever growing, Indie list. (Hopefully I'll publish it soon.) I somehow wound up looking at a shop by the name of Coco Allure. I instantly found some excellent goodies, one of them was Like, Totally Pink. I am so in love with this perfect squishy pink glittery goodness! It is a bit darker IRL than it shows up in these pictures, the first picture is the closest to the color in person. The purple shimmer is so apparent that the polish really looks as if it is glowing and the iridescent glitters glow just as much! I chose to wear this on it's own but it could be layered over a similar base color to make it more opaque, since there is a bit of vnl still and since it is a bit on the sheer side it could be layered over black, purple or blue to create a completely different look! The formula was excellent and quite forgiving! It went on smooth as silk and even when I went back over to cover that side spot on my pinkie I always miss it didn't get all draggy or gloopy and weird. I have to say I am quite impressed with this polish and I am looking forward to trying out the others I purchased.



You can purchase Coco Allure on Etsy here. Full size bottles range in price starting at $8.95 to $14.95. I have minis pictured here but it looks as if she no longer has any listed. You can also follow Coco Allure on Facebook.

These are all the goodies I picked out...Idk which one I want to try next! 

Have you tried any Coco Allure polishes yet? I'm so glad I found this awesome Indie! 

♥ Gini ♥

*Edit*
After I wore this for 3 days I removed it to find I have very stained nails. They are still very, very pink and I have tried removing the stains since Sunday night with no luck. I was wearing a base coat and I have had no staining since November, with any color except for this one. Do I think the color is worth the staining? Yes, since it's pink. If it were any other color I would probably advise against it.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's amazing, isn't it? I still haven't taken it off!

      Delete
  2. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, ame tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...