Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rainbow Honey "Soldier", "Hellfire" & "Emerald Weapon" from the Final Battle Collection


Hello my loves!!! Did ya miss me? I'm sorry I've been away, I'm finally starting to feel better. Whatever this big was that I had, it's really hard to shake! Anyway, hopefully I can get back into the swing of things and get back to blogging at least a few days a week! 

Today I have a few beauties from Rainbow Honey's newest collection to show you today! The Final Battle collection consists of 15, YES 15 lacquers! Here is what RH has to say about this collection... 

..."The Final Battle brings us 15 new shades inspired by Square Enix’s Final Fantasy VII. Often touted as “the game that sold the PlayStation,” FFVII was a long and grueling gaming experience full of heavy thematic elements and strife. The game touches on eco-terrorism, over-industrialization, and the expectations and challenges we battle over the course of life. With a cast as varied as the enemies they encounter, there was no shortage of inspiration here! 
Part I, The Battle, plays off of some of the main elements of the game: the heroes and the ultimate faceoff between the Planet’s Lifestream and the Meteor; Phoenix Down is a nod to the recurring battle item throughout the Final Fantasy series. 
Part II, The Summons, depicts five of the attacks used by the beasts and monsters summoned in the game - a crucial part of any important battle! Finally,
Part III takes its name from The Weapons created by the Planet as a form of self-defense. These bio-mechanical monsters were massive and powerful and I have taken the chance to create a durable and colorful interpretation of each one. They are smooth, shine bright with metallic shimmer, and make a great base for the many glitters in this collection." -Rainbow Honey
(PC: Rainbow Honey)

Soldier...
...hex chrome, pewter, silver, and gray with a deep blue shimmer in a clear base.
All photos of Soldier are shown as 1 coat over Sinful Colors My Turn topped with HK Girl.



Soldier is from Part I: The Battle. This glitter topper is gorgeous and it has an amazing formula. The glitters come out of the bottle easily, they lay nice and flat against the nail and it's not too dense so there is no need for a glitter smoothing top coat. Soldier would look amazing over pretty much any color!


Hellfire...
...gold and red holographic hexes, squares, bars and stars in a clear base.
All photos of Hellfire are shown as 1 coat over Sinful Colors Georgio topped with Glitter Food and HK Girl.



Hellfire is from Part II: The Summons. This baby is completely full of glitters, it's so dense that this was almost full coverage with just one coat. But since I wanted to show off the glitters a little better I decided to layer it over this dark color. Since there are so many glitters I did need to use the NPB Glitter Food to help smooth it out. The formula is excellent though, and there is no need to fish for the stars they come out just as easily as the rest of the glitters. Click this link to see a quick video of Hellfire! It really shows off the beautiful sparkle!  


Emerald Weapon...
...a dark, aquatic green with blue and green shimmer.
All photos of Emerald Weapon are shown as 2 coats topper with HK Girl.



Emerald Weapon is from Part III: The Weapons. WOW! The shimmer in this is just amazing and the formula is an absolute dream. It applies smoothly, no dragging, pooling, flooding or thickening during application. Absolute perfection!


You can purchase The Final Battle collection from Rainbow Honey on their website www.rainbowhoney.com. They retail for 10$ each full size. You can also purchase them in sets, mini sets are $60 and full size sets are $120. Since the collection is so big they've also made them available divided into 3 parts, 5 lacquers in each: $20 for mini sets and $45 for full sized sets.  Purchase of $50 or more receive a Free Secret Shade and Free Shipping! 

Follow Rainbow Honey on these social media sites:
Twitter @Rainbow_Honey
Instagram @rainbowhoney

Are there any from this collection that you need or may have gotten already? There are so many I want I don't even know which to start with! If I don't get the chance to post again before tomorrow night I just want to wish everyone a safe and happy Halloween!
Gini ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...