Sassy Friends!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sassy Saturday Guest Post: Beautylicious



Happy Saturday my sassy friends! It's time for another installment of Sassy Saturday! I'm loving these guest posts, there are a ton of talented ladies out there and I love being able to show my readers some of them I hope yo are enjoying them as well! With that said, if you are interested in being one of the featured posts please don not hesitate to contact me and we can get you scheduled! You don not have to run a nail blog, I will welcome posts of any kind...I'd love a baking post!! Yum! LOL I actually have a couple of dates I am looking to fill to finish off the year! Now I will turn this post over to Roxy! ♥



Hi everyone! I'm Roxy, the blogger behind Beautylicious, it's needless to say how excited I am to be here. I want to thank Gini for this wonderful opportunity. I love reading her blog and her nail art is amazing, isn't it?
I have to admit I'm a bit nervous so I have a hard time finding my words, I'll just let my nails speak for themselves.
For this nail art I was inspired by one of my favourite skirts; I don't know if it's a crazy animal print, a military one or maybe a little bit of both...I'll let you decide. If you're wondering how I did it - I free-handed the design using acrylic paints and the base color is Miss Sporty #475. I hope you like this manicure, I find it goes perfectly with this autumnal weather.

Thank you all for reading!
Have a good one!
 Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...