Sassy Friends!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Celestial Cosmetics " Pink Posy"


Happy Friday everyone!! Today I have another new to me brand out of Australia brought to us once again by Color4Nails! If you haven't already gone by Color4Nails website you really need to check it out! There are so many great brands that can be hard to obtain outside of their country of origin! Today I have Celestial Cosmetics, a brand I have been dying to try since I saw swatches popping up on my Instagram feed! 


Pink Posy...
...bright pink & holographic.
All photos of Pink Posy are shown as 2 coats over Stuck On Blu and topped with HK Girl.

Left:shade. Middle: direct sun. Right: flash.
Click to enlarge.




I had a hard time capturing the rainbow that the holo brings for some reason. It is much stronger than it appears in these photos, much more linear than scattered. The color is so bright, rich and saturated, it is much more beautiful than I originally thought it would be. I thought it would be "just another pink holo" but the brightness of it and the rainbow that is brought out is stunning and a lovey addition to my collection. The color seems to look different in various lighting as you can see in the collage at the beginning of this post. The formula is amazing, it glides on to the nail like butter and is almost fully opaque with 1 coat.


Celestial Cosmetics will be available very soon on Color4Nails website, color4nails.com. Color4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items.  Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies.

Follow Color4Nails on these social media sites:

I have 2 more beauties to show you from Celestial Cosmetics on Monday, so check back in for that! 
Have a great weekend and be safe!
♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...