Sassy Friends!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Tape Mani


Hey everyone! I know this post is several days late but I had to get my reviews caught up and I really had a hard time getting any inspiration for a tape mani I haven't done before. When I finally got around to doing my nails for this post I had a couple things in mind but I was having one of those days then nothing worked the way I planned it. So when all else failed I opted for something I'm familiar with! So I did a Studded Striped Gradient.





Colors used:
Base: Finger Paints Paper Mâché
Gradient light to dark:  Zoya  Darcy, Thandie & Yana (from the Stunning Collection)
Top Coat: Out the Door Northern Lights

I love gradients and I'm glad I did chose this comfortable technique, especially since this is only my second attempt at using striping tape. That first attempt was a major fail! LOL It worked much better this time around, I think. I still need to work on my stud placement but they stuck, that's the important thing in my opinion. This is my first time using the squared studs I was pretty surprised at how flat they lay since my nails are pretty curved. I was afraid they would catch on everything, especially my hair, but they stayed on really strong! Yay! 


Now that I finally have this posted I am going to go bury myself in bed again! I'm still not feeling very well, My sinuses are killing me and I still have the blues, so my bed is my BFF right now. ;)
Have a great weekend.
Gini ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...