Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wing Dust Collections "Feel The Burn"


For today's Try It On Tuesday I am using an amazing polish from the Summer Collection by Stephanie of Wing Dust Collections that has not yet been released. As soon as I received the package of goodies and I saw this bad ass polish I had to wear it ASAP!!! This color is so intensely pink it looks like my fingertips have pink flames on them!! 


 Feel The Burn...
...Hot neon pink, blue shimmer. Iridescent, silver, purple, rose glitters in both matte and metallic. 
All photos of Feel The Burn are shown as 2 coats topped with SH Mega Shine.






Most neon polishes need white undies or several layers to become fully opaque. Not this girl! 2 coats, YES 2, were all that was needed. The formula was amazing, it applied like butter. It didn't flood the cuticles, drag, or pool. There was no thickening during use and the glitters didn't need any placement. The larger round glitters were the only thing that gave me a little bit of trouble since they are larger/heavier than the others they were a little harder to get out of the bottle but nothing too bothersome. If you want a lot of the round glitters you may have to do a little fishing but I personally like the way this looks without a lot of them , just enough for a slight accent! Since the glitters lay flat against the nail there was no need for a special glitter smoothing top coat either. 


I am so in love with this baby, then again I feel that way about all of the Wing Dusts I own! Stephanie has mastered the perfect formula and never disappoints! She's even made me fall in love with polishes I would have never thought I would even like a little! I swear her creations are like crack in lacquer form, I love her nail crack! LOL

Stephanie's shop is currently on vacation mode right now but she is planning on releasing her Summer Collection, including this beauty, sometime within the next couple of weeks! So make sure you stalk her Facebook feed for release/restock information! 
Wing Dust Collections can be purchased on Etsy by clicking here, don't forget to use the code Sassy15 at checkout for your 15% off!!! In the mean time you can find several other Wing Dust polishes on Llarowe's site here
You can also follow Wing Dust on these social media sites:
Instagram @wingdust
Twitter @WingDust

♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...