Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jindie Nails Mod Quad Glitter Toppers from the Summer Chic Collection


Hello loves! I haven't been feeling very well, I think I have the birthday blues! I always dread this time of year and it's just around the corner. Blah! So since I was feeling less than social for the past several days I stayed in the house and got a lot of swatching done! Yay for swatches! I’m almost completely finished with my review swatches, now I just need to get motivated enough to write up all the posts for them! Some of the review swatches I got done were these babies! Jindie Nails Mod Quad glitter topper collection is part of the Summer Chic Collection. As you can guess by the name, it consists of four glitter toppers in true Jindie style, meaning they are jam packed full of a variety of glitters! 


A History of Violets…
…white, periwinkle, lilac, lavender, wine, burgundy, light purple and dark purple glitters in hex, dots, stars, bars, and squares with purple and silver shimmer in a clear base. 
All photos of A History of Violets are shown as 2 coats over purple to white gradient undies topped with SH Mega Shine.






WOW!!! Look at how amazing that is! I’m not easily wow’d by glitter toppers anymore but this one is spectacular! I decided to pair this over my TIOT mani from last week since the glitters ranged in color so much I thought it would be kind of fun to pair it with similar undies. 
The formula is excellent, the glitters didn't fight to come out of the bottle, and they spread across the nail nicely. There were no issues to report at all.


Eclectric…
…"There are over 100 different shapes and bright colors in translucent neon and bright, opaque (non-transparent), pastel, matte glitters.  There are neon pink stars, hex, hearts, squares, neon green stars, squares, hex and dots, neon blue stars, short bars (sparse), squares, hex, neon orange short bars (very few) and hex, neon hot orange stars, short bars, hex and dots, white hearts, stars, hex, squares and short bars (just a few). opaque matte green dots and hex, opaque pastel pink dots and hex, opaque matte light purple dots, watermelon pink dots and hex,  opaque matte pastel yellow dots and hex, opaque matte canary yellow dots and hex, dark purple hearts, stars, hex and micro fibers (tiny bars and just a few), neon purple hex,  matte opaque peach dots and hex all in a clear base with neon blue and hot pink shimmer."
All photos of Eclectric are shown as 2 coats over Finger Paints Paper Mâché topped with SH Mega Shine.






Can we say GLITTER BOMB? I’m pretty sure Eclectric has more shapes, sizes and colors of glitters than any other polish I have ever seen!  Some of the glitters in this one are a bit heavier so some needed a little bit of coaxing to get them out of the bottle, but it was nothing too troublesome. 


Dancing With the Stars…
…baby pink matte, neon pink, white, gray matte, black, silver holo glitters in diamond, star, dot, short bars, hex, heart & butterfly shapes of various sizes  in a clear base with some silver shimmer.
All photos of DWTS are shown as 2 coats over Sinful Colors Heartfelt topped with SH Mega Shine.






For there being a lot of shaped glitters in this they came out fairly easy. The only ones I had to fish for, just a little, were the hearts. I only managed to get one out but IMO less is more when it comes to larger shapes. Again the formula is perfect,  nice and smooth application and the glitters lay pretty flush for being larger and chunky. 


Sparkle On the Vine…
…lilac metallic & holo, kelly green, baby pink, violet metallic, magenta metallic and teal glitters in dot, square, shred, hex and diamond shaped glitters of various sizes and multiple shades of shimmer in a clear base. 
All photos of SOTV are shown as 2 coats over Sinful Colors Blue Bye You topped with SH Mega Shine.






I’m a sucker for squares. I’m a sucker for dots. This is by far my favorite of the group since it has plenty of both. Not to mention all the shimmer! As with all the others there were no issues with SOTV, it has a perfect formula. The dots may need some slight placing just to make sure you get them to spread across the nail and not just piled up on top of each other, but that is a common issue with dot glitters. Overall I believe this baby is perfection! 


The Mod Quad glitter topper collection was but is no longer available for pre-order. If you missed the pre-orders the good news is Jen will be releasing them for sale sometime this month on her website jindienails.com.
These and the rest of the Summer Chic collection will retail for $9 for a full sized 15ml bottle and $5 for a medium 8ml bottle. 

Purchases for Jindie Nails can also be made through the following stockiest:
Llarowe & Ninja Polish in the US
Harlow & Co. in Canada
Mei Mei's Signature's in Singapore 


You can follow Jindie nails, for restock info and to preview upcoming shades, on the following social media sites:

I do have one more post with the last of the Simmer Chic collection to show you, that post should be up sometime next week! Thanks for reading, have a great day! 

♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...