Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Zoya Summer 2014 Tickled Collection Swatches & Review


Hello loves! Today I have the second half of the Zoya summer collections for you. The Tickled collection consists of 6 bright creme shades that are perfect for summer! All 6 shades had a nice formula, they had a nice thickness to them that helped with control during application. I have all 6 shown here as 2 coats each, unless otherwise noted, topped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dry.

 Kitridge: a bright bubblegum pink cream.



This one was a little more on the streaky side so a 3rd coat was used to help with that. This color is so vivid, I was tempted to list it as a neon. 


Ling: a royal blue creme.



You can almost get away with 1 coat with this one. This one is tricky. It looks dark, like a royal blue, then you get into some good lighting and it really brightens up and I wouldn’t really call it royal anymore. Either way it’s beautiful. I had no issues with application.


Rocha: a red toned orange creme with a very subtle shimmer.



The shimmer in this is almost non existent, I was unable to capture it no matter how hard I tried. I could see the shimmer in the bottle but it didn’t translate well onto the nail. It’s still a beautiful fiery shade without that shimmer though. The formula was great making application a breeze.


Rooney: a magenta pink creme.



I swear my camera HATES pink. It never wants to photograph it correctly. This has a little more purple to it making it slightly darker than the photos make it look.  It isn't the most unique shade of the collection, I probably have at least 3 or 4 similar to this one, but it’s still a very pretty polish. 


Tilda: a bright yellowed green creme.



I’m a fan of greens, especially ugly greens and I consider this a lovely ugly green. I love how bright this is without looking like slime, perfect summer green. Again, the formula was perfect so I had no issues.


Wendy: a melon pink creme.



Like Kitridge, this beauty can be a bit streaky, but I managed to pull it off with only 2 coats. Just be patient with your application. 


Which ones are your favorites?
My Top Picks:
Kitridge
Ling
Tilda

You can purchase the Tickled collection at www.zoya.com, where they retail for $9 each. 
As always Zoya polishes are all 5 Free and Cruelty Free.

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...