Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Zoya Summer 2014 Magical Pixie Dust Trio Swatches and Review


Hi guys! I finally have the Zoya Summer Magical Pixies swatched for you! I was originally going to post them much sooner but I figured I'd let the flood of posts die down a little. :) These are a little different from the last Magical Pixie trio, those had a more metallic base where these ones have a jelly base making them a bit more sheer. The formulas are excellent, as I expected them to be, and of course the sparkle is brilliant! 
I have all three shown here as 3 coats no base or top coat.
Like all pixies, you want to make sure to give enough dry time between coats to prevent any clumping, dragging or pulling of glitters. 


 Arlo: "soft silvered violet with the mega holo hex particle."





Bar: "a classic raw silk beige sparkle with mega holo hex."





 Ginni: "a sugared rose pink with mega holo hex."





Oh how I wish Ginni was Gini instead! LOL That second n really bums me out. I really love all three of these shades, I'm pretty partial to Bar though. It's just so subtle but still super sparkly! 

You can purchase these lovely Magical Pixies online at www.zoya.com where they retail for $10 each. As always Zoya polishes are Cruelty Free & 5FREE: free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene and camphor. 

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

What are your thoughts on this trio? Are there any you must have?
Have a great day loves! 

Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...