Sassy Friends!

Monday, July 21, 2014

Barielle Keys Collection (Summer 2014)


Hello my loves! I have a new to me brand to show you all today. I am really excited about this brand too! Barielle has been around for over 30 years, they started off as a company that created products to condition the hooves of thoroughbred racehorses. Pretty cool right? Now they specialize in hand and nail care with special products that are made for weak, brittle and hard to grow nails. Barielle has a great variety of shades and finishes so there is something for everyone! 

Today I have the new collection for Summer 2014, the Keys Collection! The collection consists of 3 cremes, 2 shimmers and 1 jelly. I am in love with these formulas! Creme polishes can be kind of a pain put these are all such excellent formulas, probably the best cremes I've ever tried!  All 6 are shown here without top coat and as 2 coats unless otherwise noted! Lets jump into it! 


 Barefoot In Bermuda: a hot pink creme.
A seriously beautiful color with flawless application! 




Hawaiian Sunset: a shimmery, fiery orange.
The shimmer in this is so gorgeous, it really made this a winner!




 Miami Heat: a sheer red jelly.
This gave me such a hard time while I was photographing it. It is a richer, darker red than it is showing up in these photos. It was also, as described, sheer. So I used a third coat to cover any major VNL, there was still some but it was only noticeable if you REALLY looked.




Panama Piña Colada: a yellow creme.
I love yellow polish, I always makes me look so tan. This is probably the best formula I have ever had with a yellow polish. Usually you need an extra coat or even 2 to cover the patchy spots, not with this baby! 2 coats and it was perfect!




Paradise In the Tropics: a fuchsia creme.
Again this is a beautiful shade. It's just so similar to Barefoot in Bermuda that I feel like it should have been left out. It's not as bright but I had a hard time telling them apart at times. 




 Topless In St Tropez: a shimmery coral pink.
This baby is so pretty, and was one that I was really excited about. It looks way more coral in person, which is a huge plus for me. I love me a good pretty coral and that shimmer on top of it. Lovely.





My top picks
Hawaiian Sunset
Panama Piña Colada
Topless In St Tropez

Which are your favorites?

You can purchase the Keys Collection online at www.barielle.com where they retail for $8 each. 
Oh, and rest assured, all Barielle shades are 3Free! Yay!! I'm so happy I finally got to try this brand, I can tell this is going to be on my list of favorites! 

Follow Barielle on these social media sites:
Twitter @Barielle
Instagram @barielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...