Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ABC Challenge: N is for Neon


It's Wednesday and that means it's week 14 of the ABC Challenge hosted by Kimber's Lacquer Korner! Today's letter almost left me recreating one of my first manis, neon spun sugar, which incidentally is by far my most STOLEN mani on Instagram. I decided to do this one instead, so I can give the Instagram thief accounts a new neon mani to steal! 

Left to right: Dayglow, Glowstick, Melt Your Popcicle, Oh, Cabana Boy!,  Skinny Dip.





Before the Zebra Print was added.
I won't go into full "how to" detail on this mani, I just figure that most of you who are reading this probably already know how to do this kind of mani. I may be wrong though, so if anyone wants me to do a picture tutorial I can do that. Just let me know in the comments if it's something you would like to see.
Ok well I'm done rambling, I really need to get a review post up! I skipped yesterday! Oops! Don't forget to go check out the N manis the rest of the girls from the group came up with this week! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...