Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 27 Inspired by Artwork

Goooood morning polish world! I have completed yet ANOTHER day in the challenge! Surprised my polished pretties? If you are I can't say I blame you! Today is suppose to be inspired by art. When thinking of what I wanted to do for this the only thing I could think of was watercolor paintings. So here is my Art inspired mani for day 27. I am half asleep, so this is going to be quick! 








Colors used:
Base color Pure Ice Superstar
L'Oreal Penthouse Pink
Tip Top Nails Surfer Girl and Cha Cha Cha



I know this isn't a very wordy post but I'm super sleepy from swatching all evening and doing this on top of all the swatching. Sorry. But come back tomorrow and I will have a full review up of Tip Top Nails for you, 9 different products including the 2 Tip Top Nail colors I used in today's mani! 


As always please go visit the other polished pretties, who have been working so hard on this challenge, and show them some love! 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...