Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 27 Inspired by Artwork

Goooood morning polish world! I have completed yet ANOTHER day in the challenge! Surprised my polished pretties? If you are I can't say I blame you! Today is suppose to be inspired by art. When thinking of what I wanted to do for this the only thing I could think of was watercolor paintings. So here is my Art inspired mani for day 27. I am half asleep, so this is going to be quick! 








Colors used:
Base color Pure Ice Superstar
L'Oreal Penthouse Pink
Tip Top Nails Surfer Girl and Cha Cha Cha



I know this isn't a very wordy post but I'm super sleepy from swatching all evening and doing this on top of all the swatching. Sorry. But come back tomorrow and I will have a full review up of Tip Top Nails for you, 9 different products including the 2 Tip Top Nail colors I used in today's mani! 


As always please go visit the other polished pretties, who have been working so hard on this challenge, and show them some love! 




17 comments:

  1. Soooo beautiful. I love the colours you used. I'm a bit of a slacker and haven't done my artwork nails yet :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! :) Its all goid youll get it done, abd im sure it will be awesome! I skipped quite a few so I'm trying to find the time to do those that I skipped. I'm the queen of slack!

      Delete
  2. I dig watercolor nails! I need to get off my butt and try them! Loving these colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was waaaay easier than I thought it would be I know there are several ways to do it so I was afraid I was going to pick the wrong method, but the acetone way worked awesome. You should totally try it! I want to try it with jellies next time like Victoria from Manicurator did it looks stain glassed. :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you for getting this done on time - lol!!! It's all good in the hood, especially when you come up with something as pretty as this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm digging the simple blog layout, I've been wanting to update mine but I'm too lazy...plus I wish someone could just do it for me for free....and design cool logos for me - know anyone? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks hun. ;) Acually there is someone that Dulcie from OhThreeOhFour told me about, I can email you about it later. I ended up doing my own after I played around with a couple of things for a little while. I like the layout, but it looks weird on mobile and it looks really weird when you view the web version on the phone! :/ LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I've have tried it several times but it just doesn't come out right for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks hun! :) I was surprised it came out as well as it did, since this was my first attempt at this. I know there are several ways to do it, maybe a different technique will get you the results you want??

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!! I absolutely love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is GORGEOUS!! I love it! I might even have to steal this idea!! (But I always give credit where credit is due!!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...