Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

G is for Galaxy Nails

Happy Wednesday my polished pretties, and welcome to another day in the ABC Challenge! Today's mani has been on my list of "Nails To Try" for a very long time now. I participated in another challenge hosted by Kimber over at Kimbers Lacquer Korner, the 31 Day Challenge. There was a Galaxy day in that challenge, I skipped it. :/ Boo me. I don't know why but Galaxies really intimidate me, they seem so time consuming and I've seen some that look like blobs of polish and paint so I skipped it because I was afraid that mine would be hideous. However, I am trying to branch out just a little more and try things that I may not like or I am intimidated by. 







Well there it is, my G mani, and below are all the polishes I used. 


Make sure to checkout the other lovely manis that the girls have created! 

♥ Gini ♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...