Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

J is for Julep

Another week in Kimber's ABC challenge and I'm feeling burnt out...on creativity, on polish, on the blog, so this mani turned out terrible. It didn't come out the way I had pictured it in my mind. It should be J is for JUNK. I'm not really feeling it so I'm just gonna give you the pictures and be done with this week, let's move on to K...even though I have no idea what to do for K. Hopefully but then I can pull out of this funk! I think it's due to the fact that my house is still in disarray from the repairs and whatnot.
Anyway...here it is.

Shenae, Simone, Teri





This was my first time using striping tape and I guess I need more practice...weird cause I use regular scotch tape without issue. I probably should have used one of the lighter colors on top of the brighter one so the base colors were more contrasting, you can barely see the difference in color in those little stripes. Oh well, I've learned that lesson.


Now let's go see what the other girls have done for the letter J.

♥ Gini ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...