Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

L is For Louboutin

Purchased By Me
*nothing to disclose

It's Wednesday and you know what that means!! Another ABC Challenge post! Today is the letter L. When this challenge started, I had made out a list for what I wanted to do for each letter. Well I should say I TRIED to make a list, most of my letters have me at a loss, but L was one I knew right away! I have a slight obsession with shoes, not collecting them or wearing them, just looking at them! I use to be a big shoe freak, back in my club hopping days I could rock the highest heals in the worst conditions, rain, sleet, snow, thick sheets of ice, crazy mangled streets, you name it I could do it! (If any of you know what it's like to party on the Landing in Downtown St. Louis you know that even some of the most experienced heel wearing gals have trouble on those crazy cobblestone streets, but I was like a cat!) Then I started working longer hours at the hospital, wearing nothing but tennis shoes and flip flops and partying less. Eventually the deadened nerves in my well trained feet started to regenerate and heels quickly became a thing of the past. Now I just drool over all of the super sexy sky high beauties.Wishing I could manage to pull them off again without the period of torture it takes to grow accustom to them. So my inspiration for this weeks letter, as I'm sure you have guessed by now, is shoes. And not just any shoes but Christian Louboutin's! Über expensive and equally as amazing, known for having some super classy and also super blingie looks and always with the red soles. I only wish I had owned a pair in my crazy heel wearing days. Since I never did, I'll settle for making my stilettos into Louboutin's instead! 
My inspiration







So this wasn't near as hard as I thought it would be. I kept thinking it would be extremely messy but it wasn't too bad. taking it off isn't proving to be fun, but I guess that's to be expected. I tried doing the Elmer's method but it's really stuck so the foil method it is, just to avoid digging underneath; I'm terrified I'll break a nail if I do it manually. LOL  So this is my L mani! Now I will get to see all the mean comments people have for the pictures I'll post on all my social media sites! People really seem to HATE stilettos and this is just going to drive all the haters ape shit! LOL



Now go check out what all the other polished pretties have come up with this week!! 
♥ Gini ♥


22 comments:

  1. Freaking brilliant! I love this manicure a thousand times over. I love louboutins, I love your stiletto nails, and I love this manicure. Haters gon' hate. Your manicure is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! XD I think I've gotten to the point that I'm gonna tell em if they don't like it they can take a quick glace at my well manicured middle finger then bounce!! LOL

      Delete
    2. Damn straight! Haha. I wish I had the patience to file my nails to stilettos. I may do it if they keep getting wonky as they grow longer.

      Delete
  2. Sexy! Those nails are just gorgeous and amazingly sexy. I love them! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUT-FREAKING-STANDING!

    What else is there to say?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has got to be the most creative inspiration so far. These are HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy shiznit these are freakin amazing!!!!! I totally wanted to do these but I was worried about taking it off!!! After I broke my ankle, I can't wear heels anymore, sad cause they are hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!!!! I LOVE these shoes!! And I'm with you, I miss my 6 inch heel days. I wore some platform stilletos to church last Easter and had to take them off and go barefoot half way through...embarrassing. And I'm with you on removing the polish from the back of the nail...for me it's a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to hug your nails right now. Too perfect, Gini.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did an excellent, amazing, perfect job. This manicure is simply stunning!
    I love Louboutin shoes but I can't afford them, but I definitely can afford a Louboutin manicure... You gave me a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jaw on the floor. OMG I love these!! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! You did a fab job! Love the shoes too, but, I would not be able to walk in them lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW your nails are amazing I love them!! :) I so know what you mean about the nerves in your feet going back to normal, its like your feet are saying "I dare you to wear ridiculous heels again, Im gonna make you suffer". These Days I can barely wear heels for less than an hour before the agonizing burn starts :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now, come do my nails for meeeee! Haha Gini this is outstanding !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Forgive me. I came back because they're so amazing. Holy freaking chit.

    Girl. You nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG girl these a freaking awesome!!!! The red under the nail is genius!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I'm so glad someone did these! I always want to but my nails won't grow long enough to try it out. Yours look fabulous! As for the haters, let 'em hate, they're just jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. First of all, these are freakin amazing! ANd secondly - haters can kiss my ass! I love stilettos, and they look incredible on you. I swear the people that talk shit about stilettos are the ones that can't rock them but wish they could!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now what am I supposed to comment? I stared at this mani for two days. Can you believe it? Two days. I am just speechless. And envious, obviously. You did such an amazing job here. And I don't even think amazing really describes the way I feel about your mani and pics. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing!! Louboutin mani goes perfectly with your nail shape! That is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooooh Gini I'm in love. This looks amazing with your nail shape. I totally want stiletto's now too lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...