Sassy Friends!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Zoya Entice: Fall 2014 Collection Swatches


Hello all! I am REALLY super crazy behind on posts, it's a very long and personal story so I'm not going to get into details. However I am trying to get myself back on track here, I have had swatches done for a little while I just haven't had the time to get them posted, so I am trying to get myself all caught up. I will have a bunch of Zoya collections and some other things to show y'all! 

Today I have the first half of the Fall Collection Entice & Ignite! I was crazy excited for this collection since they finally named a polish Genevieve! This set of 6 consists of beautiful creamy fall shades. They all applied nice and easy, leveling out wonderfully and give off a lovely high shine even without a top coat. All 6 are shown here as 2 coats, no top coat. 


Claire: Rich Burgundy



Genevieve: Leather Grey
Genevieve does have a bit of muted shimmer. It was next to impossible to capture it though. Unfortunately it's more noticeable in the bottle than it is on the nail.



Margo: Red Plum



 Nyssa: Milk Chocolate Brown



Ryan: Classic Indigo



Veronica: Brilliant Wine



My Top Picks
Nyssa
Ryan 
Veronica

Which ones are your favorites from this set?

You can purchase these lovely Fall cremes online at www.zoya.com where they retail for $9 each. As always Zoya polishes are Cruelty Free & 5FREE: free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene and camphor. 

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

❤️ Gini ❤️ 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...