Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

F is for Flocking Funky French!

Hi girls and boys, happy humpday and welcome to day F in the ABC Challenge! I have been looking forward to this day for a while. It's been a long time since I've done a french mani and I really wanted to see how it looked on my stilettos, since I've never done one on them. I just received my first flocking powders from the oh so sweet Nicole over at Nicole Gets Nailed so I knew I had to use some on my F day! 


I started off with 2 coats of Julep Sharon.


Then I added a coat of Out the Door Northern Lights for some sparkle. Once that dried I applied a bit of clear polish to the tips and dipped them in black flocking powder and then added a little rhinestone.






So...flocking powder. Man it is meeeeeessy! LOL You can still see all the little fuzzies on my fingers. I like the concept here but it looked way better in my mind. Oh well.



Everyone always asks when they see flocking powder manis  what happens when you get the nails wet so I figured I would wash my hands and see.


It did come off a bit but not terribly. However, after taking these pictures and washing my hands again, the fuzziness has worn significantly! So there you have it, my Flocking Funky French! 
Have a great day loves and go take a look at what the other polished pretties have done for their F mani! 

♥ Gini ♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...