Sassy Friends!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 10 "Gradient"

Sorry this is so late but I had a busy and emotional weekend with my stepdaughter. It's very hard on her living so far away, so we had a rough couple of days. :(
Left to Right:
Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
Sinful Colors Exotic Green
Sinful Colors Last Chance
Orly Mermaid Tale
I decided that since the Weeds finale is tonight I would make my gradient nails into Weeds nails! I am sad I wont get to watch the Botwins get into any more trouble until next season.
So without further ado here is my day 10 mani!
I have to say I wasn't sure about Mermaid Tale, I only bought it because it was on sale at Sally's, but I am so happy I did. It's much prettier once applied than it looks in the bottle.

I stamped my "weeds" with stamp plate BM-07



I hope you like my gradient nails! Don't forget to check out all the other gradients done by the lovely ladies listed below!

Also, don't forget to be a GFC/Twitter follower or like my Facebook fan page! Once we reach 100 on one of them I will have my first giveaway, and I've been collecting a lot of goodies for the occasion!

Now I'm off to go see the other mani's and to watch my Weeds! Thank goodness for DVR!



































-Kimber at Kimber's Lacquer Korner
-Kat at Hooked On Polish
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine
-Patty Greenberg
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Chameleon Stampede
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance
-Me, Myself, and Polish
- Robin Sparkles  

12 comments:

  1. I love Weeds, I've been watching it online because it hasn't been airing in Canada yet. Ooooo it's getting so good. Isn't this the last season?!?! I love this and I'm not a fan of green, but this is gorgeous!! Sorry you had a rough weekend - hope it gets better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Just realized that this is the final season! I thought there was one more for some reason! Boooo! I'm gonna miss Nancy's stupid ass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your weekend, but at least your mani is absolutely fab!! I like Weeds, too, and I am sad it's ending :/ It was on forever though, so I guess I don't blame the network!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Sh** you put my gradient to shame girl! This is fantabulous!! Bravo seriously and gosh i Love Weeds! I need to catch up on the show! P.s Have a good start to the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god thats hilarious. Your gradient is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww....thanks ladies! My husband hated it! He took one look and said "Um...you have got to take that off!" LOL He's such a prude! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the coolest thing ever!! I love Weeds, but I have to hunt it down and watch it online every week because no Showtime : ( That family is crazy but I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are hilarious in the fact that you have weed on your nails and beautiful in the color choices and your gradient. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies! I'm glad you all like them! I have to admit I was a bit worried I'd give the wrong impression, not that i'm anti-weed, but I know plenty are. But these seem to be the one of the most liked out of all of my designs so far! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is incredible!!! Never has marijuana looked so good ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...