Sassy Friends!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 10 "Gradient"

Sorry this is so late but I had a busy and emotional weekend with my stepdaughter. It's very hard on her living so far away, so we had a rough couple of days. :(
Left to Right:
Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
Sinful Colors Exotic Green
Sinful Colors Last Chance
Orly Mermaid Tale
I decided that since the Weeds finale is tonight I would make my gradient nails into Weeds nails! I am sad I wont get to watch the Botwins get into any more trouble until next season.
So without further ado here is my day 10 mani!
I have to say I wasn't sure about Mermaid Tale, I only bought it because it was on sale at Sally's, but I am so happy I did. It's much prettier once applied than it looks in the bottle.

I stamped my "weeds" with stamp plate BM-07



I hope you like my gradient nails! Don't forget to check out all the other gradients done by the lovely ladies listed below!

Also, don't forget to be a GFC/Twitter follower or like my Facebook fan page! Once we reach 100 on one of them I will have my first giveaway, and I've been collecting a lot of goodies for the occasion!

Now I'm off to go see the other mani's and to watch my Weeds! Thank goodness for DVR!



































-Kimber at Kimber's Lacquer Korner
-Kat at Hooked On Polish
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine
-Patty Greenberg
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Chameleon Stampede
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance
-Me, Myself, and Polish
- Robin Sparkles  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...