Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

ABC Challenge: D is for Dotticure

 It's week four of the ABC Challenge and I finally have a list made out of what I plan on doing for the rest of the challenge! Woohoo! Now I just hope I can execute them the way I see them in my head! :/ Today I decided on a look I had done a while back, when I was first starting to play with my polish and I hadn't even started my blog yet. I have a picture of it on my first post along with several other crazy looking manis,which you can find here. It's not much of a post really, but a gallery of photos that I had taken and just slapped on to the page, but it's funny to see then vs now! 


For this look I decided to use  Sally Hansen Coral Reef & Blue Me Away.
I really love Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear, there are so many colors and they are so affordable! I have a ton of pictures here, but I just loved them all! I love bright manis! 









Application of these polishes is always so nice, I love the formulas! The only issues I had with this mani was that I was trying to multi task and I bumped my arm on my freshly painted Blue Me Away nail and had a huge gash in the polish, but i just added another coat and it leveled it out so nicely! These are so opaque, I just love it! Do you have any favorites from the Xtreme Wear Collection? (aside from Pacific Blue-that's everyone's favorite! LOL)

Well I'm off to swatch some Flash Your Tips polishes for tomorrows review post for you all!
Don't forget to visit the other polished pretties participating in this challenge through the links below! 
Have a fantastic day! 

♥ Gini ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...