Sassy Friends!

Friday, February 6, 2015

SinfulColors: Flirt With Hearts, partial collection swatches


Hello all! I have a few of the SinfulColors Valentines Day shades to show you today. The "Flirt With Hearts" collection consists of 8 shades, most of which are usually available all year long, as far as I know Decadent and Love Sprinkles (which I will be showing you) are the only new ones to the bunch. These few that I'm showing today are ones I didn't already have in my collection. Like I've said before, it's hard for me to find new ones sometimes since I have sooooo many Sinfuls! What can I say? I'm a sucker for their polishes! 


 Go Go Girl: a candy apple red creme.
Shown as 2 coats topped with Seche Vite.
This has a lovely formula, good control so there's no flooding the cuticles or sides and it's self leveling, Even without top coat it's extremely shiny.



Pinky Glitter: a sheer bubble gum pink jelly base packed with iridescent glitters.
Shown as 3 coats topped with SV.
I love how sparkly this one is, I'm really shocked I didn't already have this one! It does leave a bit of VNL since it is a jelly base. If you prefer to have a fully opaque look I would suggest wearing it over a similar shade of pink. Though I imagine that it could really transform purples, blues and blacks into something pretty spectacular as well! 




Rise & Shine: a creamy, shimmery teal.
Shown as 2 coats topped with SV.
I have had this on my "must have" list for a while now and I'm kicking myself for not grabbing it sooner! Again, it has an excellent formula, and the shimmer is stunning. Unfortunately I was unable to capture the true color of this beauty, it leans more green making it more of a teal than it is showing here. 




Love Sprinkles: Pale pink hexes in various sizes and white hearts in a clear base.
Shown as 1 regular coat and 1dabbed/placed coat over Rise & Shine topped with SV.
I was really surprised by how much I actually like this one. The large hearts come out of the bottle so easily, there was absolutely no fishing for them at all. I did place them however, just because I didn't want them covering the spots that had my hexes. I was also surprised at how well they were covered by the top coat and didn't really poke out. I usually stay away from large shaped glitters but this one is a winner! 




So what are your thoughts on these Valentine's Day beauties? 
These are priced at $1.99 and you can find them at your local Walgreen's, Rite Aid and other mass retailers.

Make sure to follow SinfulColors on these social media sites:
Website: SinfulColors.com

Have a fantastic Valentine's Day loves! 
 Gini ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...