Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Zoya Wishes Collection Swatches


So I realized as i was going through my photos that I somehow forgot to post my Zoya Wishes swatches! Silly me. So here are my very late swatches. The Wishes collection was released for Winter 2014, it consists of 2 metallics, 1 creme and 3 Magical Pixies. 


The metallics have excellent formulas, they apply smooth and easy and are perfectly opaque in two coats. They are the perfect thickness, giving you excellent control so there is no flooding the cuticles or sides. 

The creme formula is a bit thinner, I required 3 coats to get it even and opaque. There was minimal flooding but you do need to be more careful with it than with the metallics. 

The Pixies were a little bit of a disappointment for me. I love the original Pixies and I love the original Magical Pixies but these jelly based ones really don't do it for me. They never get very textured, like the glitters just sink into the jelly base too much so they dry too smooth in my opinion. All of the Pixies are shown as 3 coats 

So let's get on with the swatches...

 Haven:  "a true holiday plum liquid metal with a thin vein of orchid"




Imogen: "a black crystal Magical PixieDust with holographic hex glitter"




Nori: "a sapphire blue Magical PixieDust with holographic hex glitter"




Prim: "a velvet blue metallic "




Thea: "a deep amethyst Magical PixieDust with an orchid flash"




Willa: "a full-coverage, densely pigmented onyx black cream. "
(Originally released as 'Black Swan' during Zang Toi's NYFW SS15 show.)



My Top Picks
Haven
Nori
Thea

You can purchase the Wishes Collection online at www.zoya.com and your local Ulta where they retail for $9 for the metallics and creme and $10 for the pixies. As always Zoya polishes are Cruelty Free & 5FREE: free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene and camphor. 

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media sites:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

❤️ Gini ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...