Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

ABC Challenge O is for OPI


Welcome to week "O" of the ABC Challenge! I had a mani in my head for this day for a while,but when I tried to create it I wound up with a big fat FAIL! So I scrapped that idea and went with something easy for this weeks letter. I decided to go with 2 beauties that I had on my wish list for a very long time that Alaina from Don't Spill the Acetone sent me for our St. Patty's exchange. Thanks Alaina! 

OPI Grape, Set, Match & Servin' Up Sparkle
I had a hell of a time trying to get color accurate pictures of Grape, Set, Match. These purples with the blue shimmer just make my camera wig out! It's close to the actual color, but it's a tad brighter IRL. These photos are shown as 4 coats no top coat. Yes 4 coats, and I still had some bald spots. Gorgeous polish but the formula left something to be desired, it just didn't seem to want to stop pulling the color. Oh well, it's still amazing.





Servin' Up Sparkle is shown as 1 coat not top coat. I wouldn't recommend wearing this without a top coat but since I was just taking it off right away I decided to go a head and leave it off. 




Blurred to show all the sparkle.
Now I need to go do some laundry! Fun.
 ♥ Gini ♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...