Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Night At the Ball Park

Busch Stadium

The hubby and I went to the Cardinals vs White Sox game recently, so i had to do a baseball nail! I was a little worried about how my nails would look since I also very recently had a tragic situation. A BREAK! O_O
My poor, poor nail!

Now normally, i would have just patched it back on with my silk wrap and gel resin method i learned by JapanNailsAndMore on YouTube...
...but i had been battling breakages for a while and had been using the tea bag and nail glue method to patch for a while (effective but not as good as gel resin) and decided to start form scratch.

So here is the result of my big cut...

Not too bad. I still miss my long nails but at least i know that they don't look terrible short...as long as they're painted!

Well that's all for now. Till next time.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...