Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

e.l.f Polish Review

I was on the e.l.f website a couple weeks ago and got an offer for a free Sunkissed Summer Gift bag with my purchase. I actually love a lot of  e.l.f's cosmetics, most of their stuff is actually really good quality for an extremely cheap price! Anyway, in my gift bag there was a bottle of their nail polish in Champagne. For a $2 bottle of polish it's pretty nice and it covered completely in 2 light coats.

It's hard to tell in the pictures but it has a beige kind of base with a kind of coral shimmer.


I topped it off with my new top coat. Seche Vite


I went to Sally's Beauty to pick this up since I'd heard it was the best top coat.
I am glad I made this purchase. It really does dry very quickly, I even applied it to my polish before it was dry, but it still dried up extremely fast.

The only downfall i came across is that my mani didn't last very long. Now this isn't a huge deal for me because I tend to change my polish quite often, but for those of you looking for a long lasting mani, the e.l.f polish isn't going to cut it. But all in all I really do like the e.l.f polish and they have 40 different colors too! I'll definitely be getting some more!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...