Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Playing Catch Up!

My very first blog post is going to be a big game of catch up. I have several pictures i need to post to get up to date with new ones. So here it goes.

#Water Marble

#Gradient Glitter

#Gradient Glitter

#Happy Spring

#Neon Rainbow

#Silver, Black & Pink

#Teal, Black/Teal Shimmer & Glitter

#Gradient Glitter

#Cinco De Mayo

#Hot Pink Zebra

#Naked!

#Shooting Stars

#Magnetic Polish

#Nail Stamping

#Tequila Sunrise

#Rainbows

#Seeing Spots!

#Relay For Life

Well that's all for now. I will be posting more soon!








3 comments:

  1. So many lovely designs! I like the water marble and the Easter design the best))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The water marble was a disaster! It took me like 10 tries before it got to that point. I've gotten a little better since then, only a litle though! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your first post was quite a doozy! A lot of wonderful manicures here!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...