Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dollish Polish "What's This? What's This?


Hi loves! For today's Try It On Tuesday I have a Halloween glitter topper that was gifted to me by my polish sista a while back. Since I am trying to get through all of my untried Halloween polishes from last year I decided to use this with another polish I had untried until recently as well. 


Dollish Polish What's This? What's This over Wet n Wild Root Of All Evil topped with HK Girl.
I was wondering how well this glitter would look over that blue, I thought it was going to be too dark but it worked well. 



Root Of All Evil is part of the Pick Your Poison collection that Wet n Wild originally released last Halloween. What's This? What's This? is from the Dollish Polish This Is Halloween collection also originally released last Halloween. Both of these polishes have been re-released this year and are currently available. 
You can find Root Of All Evil at Walgreens where it will retail for about $2. What's This? can be purchased at dollishpolish.bigcartel.com, a full size retails for $10 and $5 for a mini. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...