Sassy Friends!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Born Pretty Store 3D Snowflake Nail Charm


Hello my loves! How is everyone this fine Thursday afternoon? The weather has warmed up here just a little and it's so nice. Isn't it funny how 40 degree temps seem warm after a week off near negative temps? LOL 

Today I have a very simple, but winter appropriate, mani to show you. I had every intention if making some really awesome nail art to go along with this 3D charm from the Born Pretty Store but I figured I would leave it simple since the charm itself is supposed to make this mani what it is.


 Like I said, this is a very simple mani. I used SinfulColors Treasure Chest, from the Crystal Crushes collection as my base color. I thought it would work well with the charm since it has a gold shimmer to it. 
Next I simply applied the charm to the nail while the polish was still pretty wet.



The charm is rather large but it doesn't hang off the nail too much. It has a curve to it so it fits on the nail better than I had expected it to. Every day wear is probably not a great idea, but it would be great for a special occasion for sure!


You can find this snowflake charm on Born Pretty Store's website: www.bornprettystore.com.
There are several different charms to choose from, the snowflake charm comes in gold (product #K52) and in silver (product #K51) Just specify which you would prefer when adding charms to your shopping cart. They retail for $4.59 per 5 piece order and are delivered in a small plastic baggie. As always Born Pretty has Free World Wide Shipping! 

Follow Born Pretty Store on these social media sites:
Twitter @bornprettystore
Facebook
Born Pretty Store Blog
YouTube

Use the code in the picture below to get 10% off your purchase at bornprettystore.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...