Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 13 "Animal Print"

 Hello ladies! Sorry I am late once again for the late posting! I had my mani done much earlier but I didn't get around to writing out the post since I went to St Louis to go visit my mommy, sister and the kiddies for the evening. I didn't realise my normally 1 hour drive was going to turn into a 2 hour fiasco! It was raining so friggin hard I got stuck on the highway for a while. Not to mention the 3 stores I went to just to try and find the damn Fantasy Makers. No, I STILL didn't find them, BUT Kimber is my saviour and has volunteered to get pick them up for me so I can stop ranting about it! LOL Thank You Kimber! You may have saved what is actually left of my sanity!
 
Any who...for this day in the challenge I was wanting to do something more than just the typical leopard, tiger, zebra, giraffe print. Not that there is anything wrong with those, I  just wanted something different. The hubster and I were recently at the St Louis Zoo and I am always so in awe of the colorful reptiles and such so I was browsing pictures of colorful frogs and snakes and I came across this picture of a Harlequin Toad, and instantly I needed to use this for my animal print!


 
For this look I used Spoiled by Wet n Wild Uh, As If and Visually Slimming...on my shorter nails I might add! (Stupid break! LOL)
 
 
I wasn't sure how I wanted to recreate the look so I tried to use the Saran Wrap method first...that was a FAIL so I just drew the pink on with a toothpick!

 
Now for the sake of time I just kept the Saran Wrap nails as "accents" LOL


 
So that's my "Animal Print" mani! Friday is flowers!
Now I am going to check out what the other Sassy Painters have done with their day 13 mani's! You should go check them all out too!
 
Also it seems that I am super close to the 100 likes mark on my Facebook page so I will be getting the pictures of the prizes ready and hopefully have it up by the end of the week, Monday at the latest! I am so excited to be having my first giveaway!!!! YAY!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...