Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy NAIL-AWEEN Day 1

Hello everyone! Last week I told you guys I was going to be starting a Halloween themed challenge, hosted by datyorkLOVES. It's a 10 day challenge, that is work as you please, which is great for me because I'm still working on my 31 day challenge and between the 2 and a couple of reviews I am going to do this month is extremely full! Anyway, here is my water marble for Day 1!








Colors used left to right:
Nail Pattern Boldness Bitches Brew
LA Colors Shock
Sinful Colors Citrine
Nicole by OPI Gilda's Dream II
Finger Paints Black Expressionism


I'm really happy with how this turned out. I've only done water marble nails 2 times before this and they weren't the best. This one isn't perfect but it is much better than my previous attempts. Also, since I am kind of a glitter junkie, I had to have a glitter accent nail! =) I can't help it, am just so in love with Bitches Brew! If you are too make sure to enter my giveaway, there is a bottle of Bitches Brew up for grabs for 1 lucky winner, plus other goodies! 


Here is what challenges are ahead! Make sure to visit the blogs and facebook pages of the other ladies in the challenge to see what water marble mani's they have come up with! 








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...