Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Laquerlicious: Swing Into Spring Collection Swatches & Review (Picture Heavy)


Hello loves! I have a glimpse of spring in today’s post! Michelle of Laquerlicious is releasing her Swing Into Spring collection this Friday and I have swatches for them right here! It’s been a while since I have shown you any Laquerlicious but these all have flawless formulas just as I remember them to have had in the past. No dragging, flooding, pooling or thickening during use. The glitters all lay flush against the nail and blend nicely with application so there is no need for a glitter smoothing top coat. 
All 7 of these polishes shown in this post are shown as 2 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash. 



Go Fly A Kite: a lavender base with round, hex and square glitters in various sizes and colors from pink to turquoise with iridescent micro flakies. 





Love In Bloom: a medium pink base with various sizes of  hex, square and round glitters in fuchsia, aqua, lime and many more colors.





A Day In May: a blushed nude with pink micro flakies and purple, orange, gold and teal  glitters: round, square and hex shapes; in various sizes. 





Spring to Life: a pale candy pink creme with hot pink, yellow, teal and purple glitters in square and hex shapes of various size.





I See Green Again: a minty green base with neon blue, yellow and pink extra small and micro glitters.





Puddle Jumper: a pale gray base with copper, pink, lavender, pastel green and  blue dots and micro glitters. 





New Beginnings: a shimmery white base with pink purple and teal micro glitters.





Aren't these just beautiful? Great colors for spring  or any time of the year! Michelle really did a great job with her color combos and I just can;t get over how perfect her formulas are! 

My top picks:
Love In Bloom
A Day In May 
New Beginnings

The Swing Into Spring collection will be available for sale on Friday, March 7th on line at www.laquerlicious.com where they will retail for $9 each I believe. All Laquerlicious polishes are 5-Free and cruelty free.

Make sure to follow Laquerlicious on these social media sites to stay updated and to get the exact time of the launch of this collection:

Twitter @laquerlicious  


I will have a few more polishes from Laquerlicious to show you, so keep checking back for those! 
Have a great day! 
Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...