Sassy Friends!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

ABC Challenge: B is for Buttercup by Sally Hansen

So I tried and tried to come up with nail art that started with the letter B, and as you can see I failed. I am having a bit of Nail Art block right now. I can't seem to think of any designs that I wan to try. This makes me a sad girl. :(  I love, love , LOVE nail art, so to draw a blank 2 weeks in a row is really depressing.  Anyway, I decided to use one of my untrieds.

Buttercup by Sally Hansen (Complete Salon Manicure)

All photos of Buttercup are 4 coats no top coat.



Buttercup, while very pretty, is such a pain! This formula left something to be desired. It was thin and streaky. Even after 4 coats there were some bald spots, which are a bit difficult to see in the pictures but I assure yo are there. It also flooded the sides and my cuticles. So happy this was one of the polishes I picked up when the Complete Salon Manicure line went on clearance, so I only paid $1.89 for this one. Since this was so streaky I decided to add some sparkle and hide the imperfections. 


A Little Kindness by Rainbow Honey (The Equestria Collection)


All photos of A Little Kindness are shown as 1 coat topped with 1 coat of Mega Shine.



I love A Little Kindness! It's so sparkly and it looks good over pretty much any color! I have been wanting to use this again and when Buttercup failed I knew that A Little Kindness would revive this mani! I know this isn't a "B" polish or even an untried but look at it! It's just so pretty! LOL


Hopefully next week I will be able to come up with some nail art for the letter C! If you have any requests let me know comment below or on my Facebook! I'm always up for suggestions! 
Make sure to check out all the other lovelies participating in this challenge! 

♥ Gini ♥



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...