Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Breast Cancer Awareness Box by Polish TBH & Jaded Nail Co.


Good evening loves! Tonight I have a special post for you. Polish TBH and Jaded Nail Co. have collaborated to bring us the Breast Cancer Awareness Box. October is, of course, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and this is a great way for these ladies to raise awareness and money to benefit a Breast Cancer Research Fund. Each box contains a polish and cuticle oil from Polish TBH and a Polish and remover from Jaded Nail Co. Let's take a look at what these two gals have cooked up for us.


Feel Em' Up: a hot pink jelly base with holo micro glitters. This also glows white in the dark.
Shown as 2 coats topped with Superchic Lacquer Marvel.





I love pink. I love glitter. I love glow in the dark. This is a winner! Amazingly opaque and the glitters come out in an abundance and lay flush against the nail. This does dry to a matte finish so make sure you use your favorite top coat to get a nice glossy finish.


Harvest Apple Cuticle Oil

I have an addiction to cuticle oils, it's almost as bad as my polish addiction! I have used Christian's cuticle oil before, and honestly its my favorite one available. The price is great, the scent is wonderful and it's so nourishing for your thirsty little fingers! I can't stress enough how important keeping your cuticles, nails and fingers well moisturized is the key to having healty happy nails and hands. Nails get stronger and break/peel less. Cuticles won't crack, peel or bleed near as much. And the delicate skin on your hands will look younger and feel softer.


Strawberry Boob Shake: a soft pink holographic polish with extra small holo glitters. This also glows green in the dark.
Shown as 2 coats topped with Superchic Marvel.





I am so in love with how delicate this is! The formula is great, opaque in just 2 coats and it applied smooth likd silk. The glitters are subtle but very effective. This looks awesome in the sun! *drool*


Pink Citrus Polish Remover

This is the first remover I've gotten from an indie brand. I have to say I'm pretty impressed. I like the smell, it's a soft orange scent. It's not drying like using acetone and it seems to work well for clean up. I'm also loving the squirt top. It makes it easy to put just enough in my clean up glass or on a cotton ball so none is wasted.


The BCA box will be available tomorrow, 10/01/2014, online at polishtbh.com. The box will retail for $33 and $10 from each box sold will go to Breast Cancer Research. Great products to help benefit a great cause. Make sure you get yours and remember ladies, and gents...yes men can get breast cancer too, you should be checking your breasts every month! Feel em' up! 

Follow Polish TBH on these social media sites:

 Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...