Sassy Friends!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 16 of the 31 Day Challenge "Tribal Print"

Hello ladies, yes again! I know, 2 posts in one night!? It's a miracle! LOL I had been so behind in my 31 day posts I really wanted to try and keep in schedule since I have a really full month! Today was the day in the challenge, along with day's 18 and 19, that I have been dreading! I've never done a tribal print mani before. I have adored the time some of you girls take to put into the very detailed tribal but I just don't like spending that much time on a mani that I know will be taken off in 24 hours anyway! However, once I saw my inspiration for this mani I actually got a tad bit excited about it.


I started off with 3 coats of Orly Dayglow. 


Dayglow was part of the Feel The Vibe collection and my favorite white in my collection so far. It has a slight blue shimmer to it, which is extremely hard to capture in pictures. Take my word for it, it's beautiful!!!





These earrings were the inspiration for this mani. I found them on Pinterest. Here's the link to my board with the pin if you're interested.


Next I used Spoiled Distant Memory and Sally Hansen Golden-I to create my designs








I know my designs aren't an exact match for the pattern on the earrings but they were my inspiration none the less. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, much better than I expected!


Don't forget to check out the links below for the other great tribal manis that were done!




I want to end this post by telling you all that my friend Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed is having a giveaway! She has an awesome blog with a butt ton of free hand nail art! Her blog is one of my faves! Go follow her and enter her giveaway by clicking the picture below!!!








13 comments:

  1. This is awesome! You really did a great job in transferring your inspiration to your nails! Green and gold go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I love the color combo!!! This is totlly a tribal mani that I would wear. Kick ass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to pick up that white - it's amazaballs. And thanks for all the shout outs and love girl - I've gotten a tone of new hits, all because of you!! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I love this mani - the colors are soooo pretty together!

      Delete
  4. It is so gorgeous! I love your manicure and inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is the best tribal I've ever seen done. I'm not really into the tribal look, but this definitely makes me want to try it out...if I had the skills lol. Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! You paint your nails so neatly, I love that. It annoys me when people post pics of their nail polish and it's all over their cuticles and down the side of their nails!

    Love the colours you've used. x

    Stories of an English Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really digging this! Awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creative and beautiful job.

    Brava!!!


    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ladies so much for all of rhe love! I was really scared to try this out, so it means a lot that you guys like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowow! These are totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...