Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

piCture pOlish: Unicorn by Brit Nails


Hello my dears! Today I have a polish from an Aussie indie brand that has recently made it’s debut on Color4Nails’ website: piCture pOlish! I have only one other lacquer from PP but I absolutely love it! This brand is known especially for their yearly blogfest, which I keep trying but failing to make the cut *insert super sad face here*…maybe next year, and their blogger collaboration polishes.  


Unicorn: a turquoise base with small silvery white hexes and extra small pink hex glitters and a light pink glass fleck shimmer. 
Shown as 3 coats topped with Barielle No Chip Speed Dry Top Coat.



Pink Resin Bow w/Rhinestone was purchased by me from Vwa'la Nails. You can find them HERE.

This lovely shade was a collaboration with the UK blogger Allie of Brit Nails.  Since this is packed full of glitter it is slightly textured when it dries so I recommend a good thick top coat or even a glitter smoothing top coat before your regular high shine top coat to ensure a nice smooth finish. Now I used 3 coats simply because I have mush longer nails than the average gal, if you don’t have talons like mine you can totally get away with 2 coats. The formula is consistent with my previous experience with PP: it is a little on the thicker side but not so much that application is a problem, it actually gives great control so there is minimal cleanup required. No flooding, pooling, dragging or clumping of glitters. The glitters also lay nice and flush against the nail and pop perfectly from under the nice opaque base color. PP recommends giving the bottle a good shake before use, though I didn't find the need to.  


You can find Unicorn online at color4nails.com, where it retails for $14.50. Many other PP shades are available as well and they range in price from $12.50 to $16.50 depending on the finish. 
All piCture pOlish nail lacquers are 5Free. 
Color4Nails offers worldwide shipping with Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items. Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies. 

Make sure to follow Color4Nails on these social media sites to stay up to date on current promotions and restock info:
 Instagram @color4nails

What do you think? Is this something you may want to add to your collection? Do you have any favorite PP shades?  Let me know, I think I need to add a few more to my stash! ;) 

♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...