Sassy Friends!

Friday, September 7, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 7 "Black & White"

Good mornin y'all! My second post today is my Black & White mani! If you haven't seen my super early post  this morning go check it out here. There is a little info on there for everyone! =)
 
I've been wanting to do this mani for a while now, I was planning on doing it for my Rainbow post but I have come up with a new concept for that.
 
What I have for you all today is Spun Sugar.
 
 
Colors used:
 Pure Ice Super Star
Zoya Raven
China Glaze Fairy Dust 
Nail Pattern Boldness Ninja vs Pirate

 
2 coats of both Super Star & Raven


 
1 coat of Fairy Dust

 
1 coat of Ninja vs Pirate on my middle finger.
 
 
 
Now the spun sugar part. =)


 
I really love this mani. It works well with pretty much any colors, any polishes. Plus it looks great without being hard to do. It just takes a little patience.
Well I hope you gals like it!
 
Don't forget to check out the mani's the other ladies have done!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Stephanie Louise:All Things Beautiful
Liz: Lozlosa
Mixed Mama:Mixed Mama
Mari:Nailista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...