Sassy Friends!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I is for Illamasqua Phallic

Good morning...night...whatever it is!! Welcome to another day in Kimber's ABC Challenge! I am bringing my day to an end and I wanted to hurry up and get this post up, so I won't be doing all my normal yammering, I'm just going to get to it. I want to apologize now for the less than stellar pictures, I had a hell of a time trying to photograph this one.


Phallic...
...a shimmery deep midnight blue.






I recently purchased my first Illamasqua polishes, thank you 50% off sale! I always said I would never purchase a polish that cost as much as these do at regular price but after trying this out I have to say I am quite impressed! The formula is so amazing, very opaque with 1 coat but I used 2 just to make sure there was no vnl. It applied so smoothly it almost applied itself, it was like butter! Even with my less than perfect application (I was in a hurry) it leveled out and looked perfect, no brush strokes, pooling, dragging, flooding...it was a dream! I only wish I could show you how awesome this polish is in real life. I hope this formula isn't a fluke and all the others are like this one, I can't wait to try the ones I got during the sale! 

Flash to show the sparkle.
 Make sure to stop by the pages of the other ladies to see what they did for this day of the challenge. 

♥ Gini ♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...