Sassy Friends!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I is for Illamasqua Phallic

Good morning...night...whatever it is!! Welcome to another day in Kimber's ABC Challenge! I am bringing my day to an end and I wanted to hurry up and get this post up, so I won't be doing all my normal yammering, I'm just going to get to it. I want to apologize now for the less than stellar pictures, I had a hell of a time trying to photograph this one.


Phallic...
...a shimmery deep midnight blue.






I recently purchased my first Illamasqua polishes, thank you 50% off sale! I always said I would never purchase a polish that cost as much as these do at regular price but after trying this out I have to say I am quite impressed! The formula is so amazing, very opaque with 1 coat but I used 2 just to make sure there was no vnl. It applied so smoothly it almost applied itself, it was like butter! Even with my less than perfect application (I was in a hurry) it leveled out and looked perfect, no brush strokes, pooling, dragging, flooding...it was a dream! I only wish I could show you how awesome this polish is in real life. I hope this formula isn't a fluke and all the others are like this one, I can't wait to try the ones I got during the sale! 

Flash to show the sparkle.
 Make sure to stop by the pages of the other ladies to see what they did for this day of the challenge. 

♥ Gini ♥


12 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I am just a little bothered about the name..! Provocative but totally unrelated to a blue color IMO. It looks stunning! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no Illamasqua and THIS would be an amazing first. SO pretty!! Deep.. yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not tried Illamasqua, though Liz swears by the stuff. Will have to give it a shot.

    Lovely mani, Gini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like I was the only one who wasn't impressed by Illamasqua. This shade is awesome though.
    PS: you forgot to add yourself to the Inlinkz code!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Gini!! You're going to make me start shopping at Sephora! I love this so much!! And lucky for me it has a really easy name to remember, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *squees*! This looks bangin on you!!!!!!! Not a fluke, btw...the formula really is that awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooooooow thats so pretty! It reminds me of the night sky. I'm so jealous of all the girls using Illamasqua for this challenge! I dont own any yet but when my next paycheck is coming I'm going all out lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so pretty! Make me want to add more blues to my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous polish! I think Illamasquas mostly have a very good formula :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...