Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Untried Technique "Fan Brush Nails"


It's Wednesday and you know what that means, it's Mish Mash Challenge day!! Today's challenge is to use a technique I've never tried before. I have a few techniques that I really wanted to try, one stroke being one of them but ain't nobody got time for that! I needed sufficient time to actually practice before I decide to do a full mani like that. So one of the next techniques I have been meaning to get to is fan brush nails. 


  



I decided to use Flynn, Louise and Livingston from the new Zoya Fall 2013 Cashmere Collection, for this look. While I think this technique can be very pretty, I think I missed the mark on this. It looks kinda like a massacred mess. LOL The new top coat I used, Sally Hansen Insta-Dry, is definitely not good for nail art, see my pinkie? Yeah, it smudged it badly! So that one is a no use any more. Oh well, at least I tried. It wouldn't call it a complete fail, I just think the colors I chose were off. 


I hope the other ladies had better luck at creating some awesome nail art with a new technique!
Go check them out with the links below!
♥ Gini ♥




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...