Sassy Friends!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Perfect Holographic H4, H7 & H8


Who's ready for some eye popping, orgasmic holographic polishes? Me! Me! ME!!! I love holographic polish, who doesn't?  I really love the super strong linear holos the best so when Color4Nails said they would be stocking the Perfect holo line I was stoked! Perfect has 8 shades to choose from, they don't have the most unique names, H1-H8, but they are really spectacular on the nail! I'm going to do this review a little different. I'm going to show you all the photos and then give the info after. All 3 of the polishes I have for you today are shown as 2 coats no base/top coat and are all shown outdoors in direct sunlight. 


H4 - sky blue





 H7 - Purple





H8 - Pink





Aren't those just stunning? While it's hard to pick a favorite I think I'm partial towards the pink (H8). The holo pigment does settle quite a bit with each one. It's recommended that you shake them very well before each use, they each came with a little sticker saying this, it's totally worth that rigorous shake, I promise! Like with most holos, if you use a base coat an Aqua Base is recommended, unfortunately I do not own an Aqua Base, which is why these were all without a base. The formula was nice and smooth and they all dried super fast. The holo is so strong that even without being in direct sunlight, there was still a gorgeous rainbow on the nail! 

Perfect can be purchased on Color4Nails website, color4nails.com. They retail for $4.75 per 6.5ml bottle. Color4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. merchandise on orders of 6 to 12 items (excluding taxes). For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items.  Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies.

Follow Color4Nails on these social media sites:
 Instagram @color4nails 

What do you think? Are yo in need of any of these beauties? I know I need more of them for sure! 
 Gini ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...