Sassy Friends!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Zoya Awaken Collection Swatches & Review


I have been slacking on my Zoya swatches, I know I know...SHAME ON ME! I was really hoping to swatch these when my nails grew out a little longer but I kept putting it off, kept breaking nails and I have had these in my “needs to be swatched bin” for far too long. So even though I can’t show them off on longer nails the way I would have liked to, at least my nails have gone beyond being super crazy nubby. Thank goodness for that! Anyway, the awaken collection consists of  2 creams and 4 metallics in gorgeous pastel shades that are Spring perfection!


The Creams
I have both of the creams in the collection shown as 3 coats topped with Glisten & Glow HKGirl.
They were both a little on the patchy side, so make sure to allow ample dry time between coats to ensure there is no dragging or pulling. Other than that I had no issues with the excellent formulas.

Cole: a peach cream.




Dot: a petal pink cream.




The Metallics
All four of these are shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl.
The formulas for these was superb: no pulling, dragging, flooding or pooling. I love metallic polishes by Zoya more than any other brand, because they don't show brush strokes like most others do! I also love the slight shimmer you get from these as well.

Hudson: a purple orchid shimmer metallic.




Brooklyn: a white-gold shimmer metallic.




Dillon: a mint green shimmer metallic.




Rebel: a sky blue shimmer metallic.




My top picks:
Cole
Dot
Rebel

Which are your favorites?

You can purchase the Awaken collection at www.zoya.com, where they retail for $9 each. 
As always Zoya polishes are all 5 Free and Cruelty Free.

Oh, by the way...did you see the press releases on the 3 new Zoya summer collections? If you didn't why not take a look at those now? 

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

Have a great weekend!
Gini ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...