Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Zoya "Monet"


So I realized today, as I was getting ready to type up another post, that I had some photos from a swatch that I forgot to post! Duh! So I have the last polish from Zoya's spring shades today! 

Pic Credit: Zoya

Monet: described as a multi-colored, cellophane holographic special effect topper.
Shown as 1 coat over Zoya Dot, topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.





If you have been following me for any amount of time you already know that I am a huge fan of Zoya's polishes. However this particular glitter topper missed the mark for me. I like the concept, all the colors that pop on the nail and how it can look different over different colors, but the glitters don't lay as nicely on the nail as I thought it would. They also tend to drag a bit and require some patience. I just would have liked it better if the glitters blended with the undies a little better I think. 


You can purchase Monet at www.zoya.com, where they retail for $10. 
As always Zoya polishes are all 5 Free and Cruelty Free.

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...