Sassy Friends!

Friday, May 16, 2014

Zoya Bubbly Collection Swatches & Review (Summer 2014)



The Bubbly collection is one of 2 sets for this Summer. All 6 of these have a jelly like base packed full of golden shimmer and iridescent glitters. Zoya described them as holographic but I don't see these glitters that way, they are definitely more iridescent. 
They are each shown here as 3 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash. They all have great formulas, no flooding, pooling or dragging. They could easily give full coverage in 2 coats but I used 3 since my nails were rather long.
Alma: a warm golden peach.




Jesy: a fiery coral orange.




Harper: a cotton candy pink.




Binx: a spicy orchid purple




Muse: a blue raspberry.




Stassi: a brilliant citron green.




My top picks:
Jesy
Harper
Muse

Those are my three favorites but I do love each of them! Which ones are your favorites? 


You can purchase the Bubbly collection at www.zoya.com, where they retail for $9 each. 
As always Zoya polishes are all 5 Free and Cruelty Free.

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

Have a great weekend!
♥ Gini ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...