Sassy Friends!

Friday, July 1, 2016

Model City Polish: Summer Collection 2016 (Picture Heavy)


Hi guys! Today I have the Model City Summer Collection to show you. This collection consists of 6 vibrant polishes with holographic pigment and ultra holo glitter of various sizes. I did my best to try and capture all the sparkle and to show you how they all look in different kinds of light. YOU will notice that the holo in some appear more intense than in others, that's mostly because my camera was flipping out over the bright colors and the sparkle. LOL This collection will launch TODAY at 7pm CST. 

These all have wonderful formulas, not to thick but just enough to give them good control during application. They dry down fairly quick and the glitters settle into the polish nicely so there isn't any texture to them at all. I have all 6 shown here as 2 coats topped with Serum No 5 Need For Speed Top Coat. 

Now it's time for swatches...
Boys Of Summer: a sky blue holographic base with ultra holo glitter.


Sunlight


Shade

Daylight Bulb

California Girls: a bubble gum pink holographic base with ultra holo glitter.

Sunlight


Shade

Daylight Bulb

Cruel Summer: a peachy or "nude" orange holographic base with ultra holo glitter.

Sunlight


Shade

Daylight Bulb

Sunglasses At Night: a black holographic base with ultra holo glitter.

Sunlight


Shade

Daylight Bulb

 Surfer Girl: a grape holographic base with ultra holo glitter.

Sunlight


Shade

Daylight Bulb

 Working For the Weekend: a "money' green holographic base with ultra holo glitter.

Sunlight


Shade

Daylight Bulb

What are your thoughts on the Summer Collection? Are there any that you absolutely must have?
My Top Picks
Sunglasses At Night
Surfer Girl
Working For the Weekend

The Model City Summer Collection will launch today at 7pm CST online at etsy.com/shop/modelcitypolish where they will retail for $11 each.

Make sure to follow Model City on these social media sites:
Instagram @modelcitypolish

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...