Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

E is for Essie "Where's My Chauffeur?"

Welcome back to another day of the ABC Challenge! Today I had a few things in mind. I attempted a couple and they were either fails or just bleh! So I went to plain old easy route and picked one of my untrieds! 
Where's My Chauffeur?... 
...a beautiful turquoise part of Essie's Winter Trend collection.


All photos of Where's My Chauffeur? are shown as 3 coats no top coat.




While I adore the color, the formula leaves a lot to be desired. It took 3 coats for it to give coverage because of dragging and balding. It never really leveled out either. After about 30 minutes it's still tacky. I know I didn't use a top coat but 30 minutes is a bit long for me. I'm also noticing that it bubbled as well. *Sad face* Oh well. I still love the color and I'm sure it'll look great as undies for some funky glitters! That being said make sure to come back later...I plan on having another post up shortly, using Where's My Chauffeur under a very exclusive Nail Patter Boldness polish!



As always check out the other polished pretties participating in this challenge! 

♥ Gini ♥




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...