Sassy Friends!

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Zoya: Sunsets (One Coat Cremes) Summer 2016


Hey guys! Long time no see! It's been a crazy 6 months for me, I've just had so much going on in my personal life, so I just haven't had time to post to the blog. Since I've been on break I've managed to collect quite the pile of Zoya Collections that I needed to swatch/post. Over the last 48 hours I have knocked out several sets, so I will be putting up a few posts between now and New Years Eve. 

The first set I have to show you is part 1 of the Summer 2016 Collection, the Sunsets. This set consists of 6 bright creme polishes. I have all 6 shown here as 1 easy coat with a fast drying glossy top coat. 


Brynn: described as a "popsicle pink".



Cam: described as a deep, fully saturated orange.



Dixie: described as a "juicy watermelon red".



Dory: described as a vibrant "cornflower blue".



Liv: described as a fun-filled purple.



Ness: described as a softened "jade green" with a hint of blue



My Top Picks
Cam 
Dixie
Ness

What are your thoughts on this collection? Are there any that really stand out to you?
I think these colors would all look good on any skin tone. The formulas are excellent, no dragging or pulling and completely opaque in 1 coat.

You can purchase the Sunsets Collection online at www.zoya.com and your local Ulta where they retail for $10 each. As always Zoya polishes are Cruelty Free & 5FREE: free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene and camphor. 

You can follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media sites:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

❤️ Gini ❤️ 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...