Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Glitter and Violet

I am now on day 7 for the My Favorite Things Challenge and day 6 for the 31 Day challenge.
So I wanted to come up with something for both in 1 mani since they both fell on the same day.
I decided that I wanted to do a royal colored mani since violet/purple is such a royal color!
 
 
First I started off with Sally Hansen Golden-I

 
Then on my ring finger and thumb I applied Orly Sashay My Way

 
Next I attempted a ruffian look by adding e.l.f Royal Purple


 
Now I should have stopped here but for some reason I didn't...

 
I'm not too crazy about the rhinestones but I wanted to see how it would look.
Now I know. LOL
 
 
I also attemped a purple camo per my husbands request. It turned out better than I thought it would.
I just couldn't get it to photograph well for some reason.
 

 
Those were the best 2 out of about 30 so I gave up. LOL
 
Now I am going to start swatching...Dollish Polish will be first and on my next post! Yay!
So check back for that!
 
And as always, Go check out the other ladies in these two challenges!
 
 
 



Stephanie Louise:All Things Beautiful
Liz: Lozlosa
Mixed Mama:Mixed Mama
Mari:Nailista
Aly: Wonderland Beauty



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...